Wednesday 8 July 2015

Blog Launch - Interwar Tank Development


I am pleased to be able to launch the new Interwar Tank Development blog.

I have put all the photographs from the first Vickers Armstrong Ltd works album held by Beamish Museum in posts with the original captions from the album. In time I intend to add text to all the posts.

Next up will be posting the photos from the second album, but I need to go back to Beamish to sheck the album for the captions and any other information.

The blog also has pages on reference sources and media - this includes links to relevant newsreel clips and an interesting audio archive interview at the IWM.

4 comments:

tradgardmastare said...

Can you put up a Follower thingy please on your new blog so I can follow it?
Thanks
Alan

Vintage Wargaming said...

Alan, Google have withdrawn that widget and there is only a google + one available now. As not everyone has or wants a google + account I don't want to use that. I will see if I can cannibalise the html from another blog, but the implication is at some point the old followers widget will stop working on blogger. This was news to me - I only found out last night when looking to add this feature.

tradgardmastare said...

Trust Blogger what a pain. I hope it doesn't end up affecting my reading list...

PatG said...

Lovely stuff - thank you