Covering British Army vehicles between the wars, they were written by Noel Ayliff-Jones.
There were five articles in the series:
- Early mechanised manoeuvres (June 1979)
- AFV markings between the wars (July 1979)
- Tank recovery in the 1930s (August 1979)
- Infantry vehicles of the 1930s (September 1979)
- Artillery vehicles between the wars (November 1979)
I am posting the fourth article (infantry vehicles) below, and I have added a new page to the Interwar Tank Development blog with all the articles, as they are a very good introduction with excellent photographs.
Infantry vehicles of the 1930sNoel Ayliff-Jones looks at British trucks and infantry carriers of the 1930s
Airfix magazine September 1979